Melbourne – Victoria
An exciting new Superannuation Consultant opportunity has just been made available at Hejaz Financial Services. To be successful in this role, you will need to have phenomenal phone skills accompanied by a sales mentality. Generating business opportunities through your personal and professional networks, within the Muslim community, at the business to business level as well as the Business to client level, will be a plus point.
About the role
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network within the Muslim community.
- Cross-sell products and services to clients
- Create and maintain a positive relationship with all clients and strive to retain them by attending to their needs
- Create and maintain robust and successful referral networks with other professional services providers, institutions, and community organisations
- Prior usage of a CRM software
- Strong consultation and sales experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales or business development role
- Proficient with sales and client retention methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and build B2B and B2C relationships
- High level of energy and passion
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Delivers on commitments
- Ability to produce consistent output within tight time frames.
- Must have a degree in any field. Degree in a relevant field is preferred. RG 146 qualification (preferred, not essential)
This is a challenging and yet satisfying role that provides the opportunity to grow and succeed in a supportive and team-based environment. The company culture can be described as hardworking and fun with the opportunity to gain recognition for a job well done. You will be rewarded with our industry redefining incentive program that will keep you wanting more success.
This role will transition you to the team leader of Superannuation if shown satisfaction and commitment.