01. About Muyhoung
As a senior accountant at a national firm, Muyhoung has gained experience across a wide variety of clients, ranging from small not-for-profit entities to a senior accountant at a global firm, she has gained experience across a wide variety of clients, ranging from small not-for-profit entities to organisations earning $10m+. This experience has given Muyhoung an insight into the operations of numerous accounting functions and how they may be impacted by different industries. She thoroughly enjoys working with people and is passionate about facilitating a positive working environment that fosters team spirit and commitment.
- Masters of Finance (RMIT University)
- Master of Professional Accounting (RMIT University)
- Master of Commerce (Western Sydney University)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia)
- Bachelor of Law (Royal University of Law and Economics)
Want to talk to us?