Chief Operating Officer
01. About Muzzammil
Muzzammil Dhedhy is an Islamic Scholar, Financial Adviser, Financial Counsellor and Mortgage Broker who is passionate about helping others build, manage, and protect their wealth, in an ethical and Sharia-compliant manner.
He has thrived in the areas of corporate governance and Ethical compliance, specialising in Sharia Ethical Governance of Investment and finance products. In light of this, he is the Compliance and Ethical Officer for Global Ethical Fund.
His expertise is often called upon by local and international regulatory bodies and financial institutions, who seek to align their mandates and practices with the Sharia Ethical principles of Islamic Finance.
- Master of Applied Finance (Financial Planning) (Charles Sturt)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Commercial Law)
- Bachelor of Islamic Sciences & Theology (Aalim)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
- Diploma of Financial Counseling
- Certified Islamic Finance Executive (ETHICA)
- Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking
Want to talk to us?