Copyright © Hejaz Financial Services 2019. All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by Hejaz Financial Services, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Hejaz Financial Services. Our Content, as found within our Website, is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content. This website may provide links to other websites run by independent third parties. Hejaz Financial Services is not responsible for the contents of linked websites and provides the links solely for your convenience. Any information, opinions, representations or offers made in linked websites are the responsibility of the third party owners, not Hejaz Financial Services.
Past performance of the Funds or Global Ethical Fund is not an indicator or guarantee of future performance. Investments are subject to risks including possible delays in repayment or loss of income or invested capital. Hejaz Financial Services or Global Ethical Fund does not guarantee the performance of, or any return of capital from, any Fund or Global Ethical Fund. Investment performance is presented Gross of investment management fees. Hejaz Financial Services or Global Ethical Fund does not guarantee any particular rate or return or the performance of any investment. All investments are subject to risks. Please refer to the relevant PDS’ for further information relating to risk.
$50 eftpos Gift Card elegibilty
- When the superannuation is transferred and settled, then the applicant will receive the Gift Card within 30 days.
- Promotion starts 01/09/2019 and end 31/10/2019.
- Applications are subject to approval.
- In the event that Hejaz Financial Services is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The applicant will not be eligible to receive the gift under this scheme if the applicant(s) is already on the Hejaz Financial Services database and/or his/her information/profile has already been received by Hejaz Financial Services by other means prior to the date of appication.
- Applicant must speak to one of our advisers to see if the product is suitable for them.
- Applicant must have a minimum superannuation balance of $10,000
- The $50 Eftpos Giftcard Campaign cannot be redeemed in conjuction with any other promotion
Any advice included in this website is general in nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, you should consider whether it’s appropriate to you.
If a product we recommend has a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), you should read it before making a decision. Please speak to one of our advisers before joining.
Global Ethical Fund
Equity Trustees Limited (“Equity Trustees”) ABN 46 004 031 298, AFSL 240975, is the responsible entity for the Global Ethical Fund ARSN 618 456 492. Equity Trustees is a subsidiary of EQT holdings limited ABN 22 607 797 615, a publicly listed company on the Australian securities exchange (ASX: EQT). This website has been prepared by Eternal Capital ABN 69 613 618 821 AS corporate authorised representative of Interprac Financial Planning PTY LTD (AFSL 246638) corporate authorised representative number 1254891, to provide you with general information only. In preparing this website, we did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. It is not intended to take the place of professional advice and you should not take action on specific issues in reliance on this information. Neither Eternal Capital ABN 69 613 618 821, Equity Trustees nor any related parties, their employees or directors, provide and warranty of accuracy or reliability in relation to such information or accepts any liability to any person who relies on it. Past performance should not be taken as an indicator of future performance. You should obtain a copy of the product disclosure statement before making a decision about whether to invest in this product.