About Hejaz Flexible Home Finance
The Hejaz Flexible Home Finance offers flexible features that cater to clients’ purchase or refinance requirements.
These include a free redraw facility and cash out for personal or business/investment needs. It is available to borrowers who can fully verify their income, as well as those who cannot. We cater to a variety of income verification methods to satisfy the loan servicing requirements. Such verifications may include up-to-date financials, BAS Statements, and Accountant’s letters just to name a few.
Max Finance Amount of $25,000,000
Unlimited Additional Repayments
- Last 2 payslips; plus
- Letter of employment (signed & dated on company letterhead)
Minimu employment criteria
Full-Time – Minimum 6 months. <6 months can be considered.
Part-Time – Refer to Full Time.
Casual – Minimum 6 months with current employment. <6 months can be considered.
Second Job – Minimum 12 months in current employment.
Contract – Must have worked in the same industry/role for a minimum of 24 months.
- Last 2 years’ financials/tax assessment notices
- One Year Financial statements may be considered subject to the following and up to an 80% maximum LVR:
- Most recent accountant prepared tax return and recent NOA (individuals)
- Most recent accountant prepared financial statements (most current financial year required)
- PLUS, the latest available BAS or 3 months trading statements to evidence current income is consistent with tax return where the tax return provided is over 6 months old and the LVR is greater than 65%.
- ABN must be greater than 18 months.
- Borrower repayment declaration; Plus one of the following:
- Accountant’s Letter
- 12 months BAS statements
- 12 months Trading Statements
Not enough deposit?
Grow your deposit with the Hejaz Deposit Builder Program.
Invest your funds in our Investment Grade Income Fund with quarterly predictable returns.
Understand the home finance process
Getting a home loan can seem complex, even if you’ve bought property before. Here are the most common steps from application to settlement.
Islamic Finance Insight
How do I get started?
Apply now by completing our online application form
Speak with our finance consultants.