Ultimate Referral Bonu$
$50 for you + $100 for them
Refer a friend to Hejaz Islamic Superannuation and score*
Abu Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said,
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a reward like one who did it.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1893
If you’re a Hejaz customer, refer a friend and we’ll reward you and your friend with $50 each in the form of an Online Gift Card when your friends’ superannuation settles. It’s unlimited, so the more friends you refer, the more you can earn! Choose an eGiftcard from over 200 retailers.
Yes, absolutely! If you are super popular (which you probably are), there are no limits on the number of customers you can refer to us. We’ll pay you and your friend the bonus after they transfer.
An eligible referral is a new customer that has never been a Hejaz client before. They must have a minimum balance of $15,000 in their superannuation.
- Your friend is not a new customer and has been a Hejaz client before;
- If you refer yourself (sneaky);
- When you refer someone who has already been referred by you or anyone else; or is already a Hejaz customer at the time of the transfer or has submitted an application; or
- Where there are any discrepancies between the details of the friends you referred and the Hejaz customer that transferred.
Your Gift Card will be emailed within 30 days of your friend’s funds settling on their Hejaz account. For privacy reasons, we can’t disclose the status of your friend’s application but once they transfer, we’ll get in touch!
Most of the time this means your friend didn’t submit their application. We suggest asking them to see if they have applied.
You will receive it within 30 days of your friend’s funds settling in their new Hejaz account.
Refer a friend promotion is only valid for current and ongoing Hejaz members.
- You cannot refer yourself to Hejaz Financial Services.
- When the superannuation is transferred and settled, then the referee and referrer will receive the Gift Card within 30 days.
- Promotion starts 18/05/2022 and Hejaz Financial Services reserves the right to discontinue the Refer a Friend promotion at any time.
- Applications are subject to approval.
- In the event that Hejaz Financial Services is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme if the referred person(s) is already on the Hejaz Financial Services database and/or his/her information/profile has already been received by Hejaz Financial Services by other means prior to the date of referral.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to Hejaz Financial Services for this scheme before the date of the referral.
- The referrer will indemnify Hejaz Financial Services for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer’s failure to procure such consent.
- Candidates can only be referred to Hejaz Financial Services once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Hejaz Financial Services more than once by the same referrer and/or by other referrers, only the first referrer will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- Hejaz Financial Services reserves the right of judgment and all decisions are final.
- The duty is on the recipient to activate the gift card in a timely manner. Should the gift card expire, Hejaz will not reissue a replacement card.
- Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Hejaz Financial Services are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
- Only Hejaz Financial Services clients can participate in the scheme.
- Your friend must speak to one of our advisers to see if the product is suitable for them.
- Your friend must have a minimum superannuation balance of $15,000
- The Refer a Friend Campaign cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion