Refer a friend
$50 Online Gift Card to you and your friend*
Refer your friends to Australia’s Best Performing Islamic Super Option for FY19/20 and be rewarded! Simply provide their details and we will take care of the rest. Once they successfully transfer their Superannuation, you both will receive a $50 online gift card*. Easy. Simply.
Islamic rewards for referring your friends and family to Halal
Abu Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a reward like one who did it.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1893
Halal super. Who knew?
The receiving of interest is strictly forbidden in Islam. If a positive, fixed, predetermined rate is attached to the maturity (i.e. a guaranteed rate regardless of the performance of the investment), it will be considered riba and therefore prohibited.
Unfortunately, most superannuation funds invest on average 34% of your super in interest-bearing investments, while the remaining investments are conducted without any regard for Islamic investment principles.
Apply for Islamic Super
Equity Trustees Limited (“Equity Trustees”) ABN 46 004 031 298, AFSL 240975, is the responsible entity for the Global Ethical Fund ARSN 618 456 492. Equity Trustees is a subsidiary of EQT holdings limited ABN 22 607 797 615, a publicly listed company on the Australian securities exchange (ASX: EQT). This webpage and associated advertisement has been prepared by Hejaz Asset Management Pty Ltd (formerly named Eternal Capital Pty Ltd) ABN 69 613 618 821 as Corporate Authorised Representative of Interprac Financial Planning PTY LTD (AFSL 246638) corporate authorised representative number 1254891, to provide you with general information only. In preparing this material, we did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. It is not intended to take the place of professional advice and you should not take action on specific issues in reliance on this information. Neither Hejaz Asset Management Pty Ltd (formerly named Eternal Capital Pty Ltd) ABN 69 613 618 821, Equity Trustees nor any related parties, their employees or directors, provide and warranty of accuracy or reliability in relation to such information or accepts any liability to any person who relies on it. This option is available through the Freedom of Choice, a division of AMG Super RSE R1001006. Past performance is not indicative of future performance and minimum recommended investment timeframe is 5 years. Seek professional advice before investing.. You should obtain a copy of the product disclosure statement before making a decision about whether to invest in this product.
- You cannot refer yourself to Hejaz Financial Services.
- When the superannuation is transferred and settled, then the referee and referrer will receive the Gift Card within 30 days.
- Promotion starts 14/08/2020 and Hejaz Financial Services reserves the right to discontinue the Refer a Friend promotion at any time.
- Applications are subject to approval.
- In the event that Hejaz Financial Services is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme if the referred person(s) is already on the Hejaz Financial Services database and/or his/her information/profile has already been received by Hejaz Financial Services by other means prior to the date of referral.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to
- Hejaz Financial Services for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referrer will indemnify Hejaz Financial Services for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer’s failure to procure such consent.
- Candidates can only be referred to Hejaz Financial Services once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Hejaz Financial Services more than once by the same referrer and/or by other referrers, only the first referrer will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- Hejaz Financial Services reserves the right of judgment and all decisions are final.
- The duty is on the recipient to activate the gift card in a timely manner. Should the gift card expire, Hejaz will not reissue a replacement card.
- Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Hejaz Financial Services are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
- Only Hejaz Financial Services clients can participate in the scheme.
- Your friend must speak to one of our advisers to see if the product is suitable for them.
- Your friend must have a minimum superannuation balance of $10,000
- The Refer a Friend Campaign cannot be redeemed in conjuction with any other promotion
- You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
Want to talk super?